Oh Whitman. For the millionth time in my short life, you have brought me full circle again today. I like full circles, I like when they happen daily.
Ten Reasons to be Happy:
- The sun managed to shine for a few hours this morning.
- I didn’t have a long commute today.
- The Superbowl party yesterday was really fun!
- I am feeling healthy again, and it’s a huge relief.
- My dad comes to visit next month.
- My friend Brian and his wife welcomed their baby girl, Isla, into the world today:)
- All the hours I’ve put in at work is going to make for a sweet paycheck.
- J has something planned for this weekend, and he won’t tell me. Strong man.
- Macrina and their lemon/lavender coffee cake.
- Being able to talk about what’s bothering me to the correct person, and actually resolving the situation.
That felt nice. I should do it more often:)