“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.”
I finally got around to making a “goal list” for 2010:
- Save more money monthly.
- Get a roommate when I move in July:)
- GO places. Not just hang out in Seattle every weekend (although it’s awesome). Take advantage of living where I do, and all the things within a two hour drive.
- Buy DMB tickets early this year.
- Buy GOOD seats for at least one night of the show.
- Draw definite lines between myself and certain people in my life.
- Forgive, and mean it.
- Visit my family in May and make it a real vacation.
- One more tattoo: my firedancer on my foot:)
- Get rid of a lot of JUNK that I save, but never use or need. Start fresh.
- Maintain those friendships that have carried me (literally) through the past year. Maintain and allow them to grow healthy.
- Make plans to travel internationally. This year or next, it’s going to happen, so I need to take the steps. Like getting my passport!
- Remind myself (daily) that it’s okay to still love and support people, regardless of the past between us. It’s okay to hurt and feel pain for the distance, and unconditional love is a blessing that some people will never know. SHOW IT.
End list for now. Time for real work.