I still haven’t heard anything, but I’m not upset about it. Yet.
I got some great feedback from my friend on the “inside”, and now it’s just a waiting game. I know all about waiting games, because I am constantly playing them with clients, so I can be patient. For now.
I feel like the last few days have been a blur. I barely remember Tuesday, and yesterday is starting to dim. I took a mental health “half day” yesterday, because my stomach was starting to tie itself in knots, and because I had forgotten what food tasted like. Anxiety in it’s truest form, but I’m pretty sure that it’s a lifelong process. I thought it had disappeared when last year did, however, I’m not entriely shocked that it still lingers.
There is so much going on, but not enough to form full paragraphs, if that makes any sense. Here is a list:
- I get my new couch tonight, providing it doesn’t rain. It’s supposed to storm it’s little face off outside, so we’ll see.
- The girls at my job are mean. No big shocker, but it just goes to show that I’ll see it everywhere. At least I have my Starbucks girls to keep me normal.
- There is a “flash dance mob” happening in Seattle on Saturday, and I have to work. I can’t wait for Saturday night though, because I’ll just do my OWN dance mob:) Get ready Seattle.
- I colored my hair. It’s awesome.
- I need to buy my plane ticket this weekend. And finish my taxes.
- Mariners weekend is NEXT weekend, and I can’t wait. Two games in two days!
That’s it for now.
I hope I hear something soon:)
(authors note: I DID hear something, and I’m in the top three! Almost there, changes are coming!)