Last year, I did so well at this whole “write a blog every day in December” thing, and this year I suck.
Personally, I have a lot more going on this time around. Life is busier, I’m not home as much, and when I do have a few minutes to write…I’m exhausted and my brain won’t fire right. This December has been an interesting one so far, and here is why:
1. I’m forming new relationships. It’s incredibly scary, and I doubt myself more than I would like to…but I’m doing it. At the end of the day, it’s completely worth the struggle.
2. I’ve been “out” SO MUCH more than in the past. I’m making myself have fun, spend money, and breathe a little. Work takes up so much time and energy (especially this month), and I need those fun times to survive. That too, has been worth it.
3. My 25th birthday was the best birthday I’ve had in Washington. Great friends, great laughter, so much great energy. I love my friends dearly, and their passion for life and dedication to living it inspires me to do the same.
4. I got my space needle tattoo yesterday. It’s official, I am putting down roots here after four years, and I’m extremely excited to be 25 and in Washington:) Pacific Northwest girl to the CORE.
5. December 18th is my “official” four year anniversary in WA.
6. I’m more excited for New Years than ever before. Every night that I spend in Seattle is magical, and this year is the first time that I am SURE I won’t be miserable.
ugh. Super busy week ahead, updates might be challenging. Wish me luck.